New and favourite blogs

I have to confess. I am an addict, a blog addict! I have a little RSS feeder app thing, (looking for a better one for mac if anyone can recommend) and it tells me when my fave bloggers have updated so I don't have to trawl through them all. 

I haven't updated the list of recommended blogs on the right hand side for quite a while, so I thought I'd do a little post to tell you about some of my favourite ones, and my newest discoveries, which I think will soon be added to the favourites. I will update the list on the right to reflect all of these for easy access all of the time. I thought I had done one of these posts before, and it turns out, I haven't. So I've picked my favourite song of the week. Get a cup of tea, press play, sit back and do some blog reading! 

This blog should go first. It's the one that started all of this off for me, got me addicted and gave me the bug to write my own. "The Londoner"

I stumbled across her recipe for slutty brownies one day, and I couldn't stop reading. I never miss her updates. Off to read today's actually! 





I discovered this when I first went to New Zealand 6 months ago. I was looking for something to keep me informed of things to do in my new city. They know everything that goes on in Wellington, be it theatres, restaurants, art exhibitions, or just pop up art on the street. This recently led me into a chat with another friend at work in NZ, who also has a blog and knows of them, well Wellington is a small place! 




So this is the blog mentioned above, it beongs to a friend of mine at work, he's currently tracking his travels round Europe. Highly recommended, I'm going to get some help from him on my blog when I get back to Wellywood! He doesn't know it yet!



I've been reading this for about 4 months or so now. Katie is the same age as me, but leads a very different life with 2 kids. Her photography is brilliant and she is a lady with very good taste in fashion, interiors and vintage shopping. 





This came into my life a couple of days ago, so I've yet to read through everything thoroughly, but Antoin followed me on twitter, I checked out his blog, and the rest is history. He talks about travel a fair bit, which I love. His photos are really great. I like his style of writing. I'm intending to check out his restaurant in the next couple of weeks which is in Kensington. Looks amazing! 




This is a photography blog, again, only stumbled on a few days ago through twitter. He's London based and I love his blog. 



Definitely one of my favourites, again, I've been reading this for about 4 or 5 months. She has the most beautiful daughter, and a brilliant way of capturing her kids on camera. 


I'm going to leave it there, and save the rest for another day. This should keep you going for a while! 

XXX

Comments

Popular Posts