2013 - Fresh Start, New Blogs no.2

The next instalment of my catch up. 


We took my munchkin brother and sister to M&M World, Winter Wonderland and then my whole family went to see The Hobbit. 


I made chocolate truffles which I was going to blog, but never got round to. 


Max helped me wrap presents and walked around with this sticker on his head for hours. 


I dressed as a bear in my new onesie which matches Max. We're a big brown blur! This outfit also got worn for the whole of New Years! 


I found the real Santa Clause in a Wetherspoons pub. 


Sian and Jack entertained me on a train. 


 I had my first Meat Liquor experience. Finally a bit late in the day. Everything was delicious and tasted like it might make me put on a stone. Look at the size of those onion rings below! 




















Snuggles on the sofa. 


And just a mad one of me! 

XXX

Comments

Popular Posts