1 second a day on video

My friends showed me this video last week. It's the video of a man who took a year off work when he turned 30. (The age I will be in about 3 weeks!) During that time he recorded 1 second of his life everyday for a video, and will continue to do so for the rest of his life. He has also developed an app for this so that other people can participate. 




I found this fascinating, especially as I was just mesmerised watching his video, when I saw it for the second time, it made me so curious and nosy, and my imagination ran wild with what he was actually getting up to, each time I saw it, I would think differently. 

So I'm creating one. For this month leading up to my 30th birthday,  am recording a second a day of my London life, then I'll be heading back to New Zealand on a plane for a year and a half! 

Sometimes it's really hard just to pick just 1 second of each whole day, which second do you show? I shall do my best to choose!

Wish me luck, and I'll post the results here in February! 

XXX

Comments

Popular Posts