NZ15 - The Hobbit World Premiere

Last night was the world premiere of The Hobbit. The film that has dominated my life over the last 6 months. I won't say much, I'm still very much meant to keep my mouth shut firmly, but I will just say this. 

It has been the most incredible roller coaster ride, and an absolute privilege to be a part of this film. I was one of the luckiest girls in the world yesterday when I got to walk the Red carpet at the world premiere with my colleagues. We put on our best faces, hair and frocks, drank lots of bubbly and celebrated in true Wellington style. The sun was shining and it was absolutely perfect. 



I urge you all to go and see it, not just because I worked on it, but because it truly is magical and wonderful and you'll love it. 

On with the photos. The first one is actually a photo of the Embassy I took a few days before.



Me and my wonderful friend Jaye who helped me find my dress for the red Carpet. 


This man I love. Thank you Deano. 





The New Zealand Airlines Hobbit plane flying low over the Carpet. Amazing! 


Trolls. 


My work buddy and date for the night. Darwin! Thanks for being a great partner in crime! 






 You can watch the trailer here. Go!

XXX

Comments

Popular Posts