Sydney Photographs

Sometimes I forget to take photos if I'm making video blogs, and they have been my main focus lately on my trips. They just take me forever to edit! I have a lot of footage from my trip to Sydney, but only a few photos so I'm putting my favourites up here, while i figure out where to find the time for editing all of my latest mini movies. A couple of the more grainy ones were taken on my Iphone, but the majority were on my proper Canon SX500 IS. 

As usual, you can click on any photo to make it bigger. 





^^The above 2 photos were taken on a boat on New Year's Eve if you hadn't guessed. We did the whole shebang and watched the fireworks from right next to the Harbour bridge. We were with my mum's oldest friend and her husband and the evening was magical. Probably my best New Year's party in a very, very long time. Sadly the one night I forgot to charge my camera, so as it was dying, I took a lot on my phone. ^^



^^ Catching up with Stefan in the above 2. Him and my bro trying to make the biggest splash in Aunty Jacky's pool as possible. ^^


^^Then catching up with Stelios. He lives in Sydney now and we went to the Opera house and the art museum, then obviously for a nice beer! This is our Moody band pose. ^^











Sydney you were fantastic, and I'm sure I'll be back some time. 

XXX


Comments

Popular Posts