My favourites this month

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens.... this is a nice thing to do monthly, remember your favourite books, the people who made you happiest and the music.



My favourite blog/blogger:
Life Outside London, Michelle. I just relate to her, we have very similar dogs and we're the same age and she has a way with words which just makes me giggle and relate to her very well. It's my favourite read out of all the blogs because I feel like we've made friends online too. If you click the link at the beginning of this paragraph it will take you to her latest post which is possibly about liking dogs more than babies.... cough.... ahem...... I think that's me....

My favourite book: Always With Love by Giovanna Fletcher

Favourite thing I bought:
My new Levi's 711 and my new air max. I needed both (particularly the jeans, it was overdue) and new things that you really need feel great.

Favourite Perfume:
Jo Malone grapefruit, nearly empty and I need a new bottle!

Favourite Music:
m83's junk, Shapeshifter in general, Disney's Tangled, Jessie Ware, Jess Glynne, Nitin Sawhney, Radiohead, Now and Then Soundtrack (The orchestral), Pacific Heights and old school Arctic Monkeys.

Favourite social times:
any time I've hung out with the kiwis, Phil, Jason, Siobhan... My favourite weekend day was that Sunday I started riding again and then got to go trampolining. It was also a very painful week!

Favourite food:
Mac and cheese & M&S triple choc cookies. Not together.

Favourite people of the month:
Alexis closely followed by Ali & Lottie.

Favourite good news:
That Bella ran her 10k for Epilepsy charity and made well over 5 x her money target and that Miranda graduated. Congratulations ladies, I'm a very proud friend. 

What's your favourite things this month and why? Tell someone they're your favourite this month. Might cheer them up!




Comments

Popular Posts