London Wall St Exhibition, Ladbroke Grove

I know, I know. I've been a really bad blogger even though I'm not really sure if one can be a bad blogger, as my blog is for me and the only disappointed person when I don't make my posts go up online in good time, is me! So I still owe the blog some Somerset photos and I'm working on The Bernays Gardens blog which you can visit here: http://bernaysgardens.blogspot.co.uk

In the mean time, I went out last night to a gallery opening. An actual event! I know, some thing that doesn't involve gardening or food or historic buildings!

It's called London Wall St and it's an exhibiton of street art, painting, sculpture and installations on in Ladbroke Grove.


Here is a small selection of photos (wouldn't wanna give things away!) and at the bottom are some full details. It's a really fun exhibition, so go along and enjoy!




 I love this guy above. He's made of old tyres. Beautiful!





 Of course our friend the Taxi is being exhibited.
 These above were some of my favourites. I'd love one of these for home.





ARTCORE INTERNATIONAL PRESENTS ♛ LONDON WALL STREET ♛
@ Crows Nest gallery | 3-5 Crowthorne road, W10 6RP, London

Where upfront street art stares into the abyss of the surreal and comes out wondering if that really was an exhibition or a trip deep into their own subconscious.

Graffiti, painting, sculpture and relief from some of the players in the scene mixed with a sprinkling of the finest up and comers.

CURATED BY THE KRAH AND DAN MOSS
Supported by PhattCaps

8th -24th October
Nearest Tube latimer road
5min walk from portobello and ladbroke grove

STREET ARTISTS & PAINTERS
✯ THE KRAH
✯ OTTO SCHADE
✯ RUGMAN
✯ VINNIE NYLON
✯ LOUIS MASAI
✯ K-GUY
✯ MR.CENZ
✯ SIERRA WEPLA
✯ NEONITA
✯ GAGE GRAPHICS
✯ COSMO SARSON
✯ PHILL BLAKE
✯ RAYAN KAI
✯ LAURENCE JANSEN
✯ KIELA69
✯ ALI HAMISH
#CODEFC
✯ TEDDY BADEN
✯ TEE WAT
✯ VESNA PARCHET
✯ TRUST ICON
✯ ZINA
✯ MR.SWITCH
✯JOE FURLONG

SCULPTURE AND INSTALLATION ARTISTS:
✯ GILES WALKER
✯ MIKE TURNER
✯ FRAN PLOWDEN
✯ TONY D'AMICO
✯ WEBBO
✯CARRIE REICHARDT
✯BAM-BAM

---------------------------
| OPENING NIGHT |
| Thu 8th 6-10PM |
---------------------------

| Fri 9th 6-9PM
| Sat10th 2-8PM
| Thu 15th 6-9PM

LIVE MUSIC:
| Fri 16th 6-11PM

PYRATRIX Circus
Cabaret Night:
| Sat 17th 2-11PM

| Thu 22nd 6-9 PM
| Fri 23rd 6-9 PM
| Sat 24th 2-8 PM


Comments

Popular Posts