My chilled life lately

I've been off work enjoying winter and being home in London.

I think my friends think I've gone funny because I don't go out much right now. But truth be told, the last year of work for me was one of the hardest I've ever had and I've just really enjoyed being back at home with mum and the dog, going out for dinner, sleeping in a lot, cooking, dog walking and basically quietly getting on with the simple things in life which I haven't been able to do for some time. 

I head into a new job next week, so I'm so glad to have had this time to myself and this week I had my wisdom tooth out, so I've had plenty of time to sit down and collate all of the photos I've taken over the last few weeks. 

I have a few blog posts coming up, including a long overdue movie I've been editing from a trip in New Zealand but in the first stages, here's a little taster of photos to start you off which may or may not have been uploaded to my instagram, Facebook or other social media sites during my part time hibernation period! 

All photos are taken with my iPhone 6. 









"What have I done? Me? Are you sure?" Maximillion Chasing Dreams Gordon 2015. 







I love this building. It's The Hotel Russell, just round the back of the British Museum.









That incredible glass roof in The British Museum. Mum and I just stopped in for a cuppa before going book shopping, for dinner and the theatre.








I believe this is the Senate House Library. You can see how it caught my eye. The sunset that evening was beautiful.







A beautiful theatre, sadly I didn't enjoy the show that much. The Theatre Royal in Drury Lane.













This is Alfie.



















The Old Church in Stanmore.










An evening dog walk with my crazy little sister.









XXX

Comments

Popular Posts