NZ16 - I have an album!

I am back on blogging form, and am very, very, very chuffed to give you some good news. (For me anyway) Before I go into telling you all about my adventures in Napier, which is where I am right now, I'd like to tell you about some singing I've done. 

My talented friend Ben Hooper, who I've known for a few years now, wrote an album of songs. When I first started out working in TV and film as runner, a good few years ago now, he asked me if I'd like to sing lead vocals on it. Fast forward a bit, and when I was finishing up on Merlin, we started recording, and finished just before I came to New Zealand. 



Ben has been mixing away, finishing it all up back in London, and basically doing all of the hard work while I've been gone, and then "Eleven" by Poppy Fields was born. 


There are backing vocals from The Hardings, Alex Bingham and Rob 
Heard and I'm very proud of it. You can download it on Itunes and listen on spotify. Please go and support us, listen, rate and download! 





Next Blog, Napier adventures! 

XXX

Comments

Popular Posts