NZ5 - Rasa for dinner

A couple of nights ago we went out for dinner in Cuba Street. The restaurant was Rasa, a tiny Malaysian & South Indian place. It doesn't look like much, lots of tiny tables crammed together, BYOB with corkage fee and a walk through the really small kitchen to get to a toilet! But the food was absolutely delicious. 


These are the curry puff starters. The sauce is like a peanut Satay. Probably so bad for you, but so tasty! 


If I'm honest, I can't remember what this is. It was Dean's food. But the potatoes round the edge were yum! 


This was mine. The chicken Dosai. Just spicey enough, like a curry wrap! I want it again now just looking at it. Apparently it's what they are famous for. Look how big it is! 



I'd recommend this place to anyone looking for a good value night out in Wellington, no frills but really sweet little place and I'm soooo going again! 

xxx

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts